DOCUMENTS FOR MARRIAGE
(Both parties need to present original documents)
- Recent baptism certificate
- Confirmation certificate
- Proof of communion
- Civil marriage certificate (If they are already married by the civil)
- If they are not married, they need to buy the civil License to get married in the “Travis County clerk’s office”, two weeks before the marriage is celebrated by the church or if they are arranging migratory statues, marry by the civilian in the Mexican consulate
- If they were married by the Civil with another person needs the marriage certificate by the civil and a divorce record
- If you were married by the church you need to bring proof of marriage annulment or death of the spouse
- Two witnesses
- Attend Pre-Marriage Class
- Child’s legal Birth Certificate, issued by the state.
- Sponsor’s Marriage Certificate Thru Catholic Church.
- If the child is 7 and up. Sister Rose will take care of the Baptism.
- Must be a least 16 years of age.
- Baptismal, Communion, and Confirmation Certificates. (Update)
- Sign a Affidavit letter in person saying that they are single and not living in Common Law. A witness is required.
- The Godparents and parents need to attend to a Baptismal Class.
- Certificate of a baptismal class attendance will be required, if you have taken the class at another church.
DOCUMENTS FOR CLASS ONLY:
- Marriage certificate thru the Catholic Church. (Sponsors)
Baptism, Communion, and Confirmation Certificate. (Single Sponsors or Parents)
3 years presentation
3 YEARS PRESENTATION REQUIREMENTS
- Baptismal Certificate of the Child.
- White candle. (The day of the presentation)
- Flower as an offering to the Virgen.
- Baptismal Certificate.
- Communion centificate.
- Confirmation certificate or letter showing preparation for confirmation.
REGULAR CCD K5
SATURDAYS @ 10:00AM-11:30AM
SATURDAYS @ 11:30AM
CCD GRADE 6-12
SUNDAYS @ 10:30PM-11:30PM
Maria Lourdes Romero, President
EVERY FRIDAY @ 7:00PM TO 8:30 PM
Yolanda Jaramillo 512-368-5371 & Ismael Marquez 512-379-9108
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
3RD SUNDAYS @ 1:00PM
Miguel Martinez, Grand Knight
MONDAYS @ 7:00pm
Ms. Margarita (512) 738-6069, Marcelina Leon (512)998-5339.
DIVINE MERCY GROUP
EVERY THURSDAY @ AFTER HOLY HOUR 8:00 pm
Saint Joseph Room
morningS @ 10:00PM-12:00PM
afternoons @ 3:00PM-5:00PM
Sister Rose Moreno